- 1 box elbow macaroni
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 or 2 cans tuna
- 1 quart sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 ozs milk
- Italian breadcrumbs
Takes . Serves Six Servings.
Preheat oven to 350F. Cook noodles al dente. While noodles are cooking do the following:
- Empty bag of vegetables into strainer and rinse under cool water to remove any ice.
- Mix vegetables, sour cream, tuna (including as much tuna juice as you'd like for taste), cream of mushroom soup, and milk in a large bowl. I just use the can, after I get the soup out of it, to measure the milk.
Once noodles are cooked:
- Strain noodles
- Mix noodles with rest of mixture.
- Pour entire mix into a 9x11 casserole dish
- Spread mix evenly to fill entire dish.
- Top with layer of breadcrumbs.
- Put casserole in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove, let cool, serve, and enjoy.
This is a pretty simple recipe. I just wanted to see how this kind of post worked on my site. I may add a photo the next time I make it.